Friday, October 29, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Five ways to live each day 'in Spirit.'
2. Become conscious of all thoughts that aren’t aligned with your Source. The moment you catch yourself excluding someone or having a judgmental thought, say the words “in-Spirit” to yourself. Then make a silent effort to shift that thought to match up with Source energy.
3. In the morning before you’re fully awake, and again as you’re going to sleep, take one or two minutes of what I call “quiet time with God.” Be in a state of appreciation and say aloud, “I want to feel good.”
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
(image sources: twolittledickybirdsblog.com, thesweetestoccasion.com, http://greenweddingshoes.com, thesweetestoccasion.com, greenweddingshoes.com, thesweetestoccasion.com)
Monday, October 25, 2010
- Read the rest of the points made by Mark Foo - HERE
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010
"Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place,
The Magic Formula
Create your passion for your own existence, by creating your own magic. Get your mojo back by learning to take a step back from the quagmire of the crossed wires in your own life. Step out of the fray and onto the stars. Let magic envelop you when you are overwhelmed with the things that are the missing from your life. Replace the fear and the dullness of your life instead with magic– bythinking and feeling that you are the magic, that you are the stars.
Here’s the magic formula
- Still your mind
- Hold out your hand
- Think magical thoughts about what you want
- Let the magic dust from your mind settle onto the palm of your hand
- Open your eyes
- Look at the palm of your hand
- And voila – the magic of magic begins here
- Why? Because you dared to believe in the first place
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Are you a perfectionist?
How to be happy withou
t being perfect.
t being perfect.
1. Retrain your brain. Pay close attention to any thoughts that contain words such as must, should, always and have to; these are signposts on the road to perfectionist thinking. Put each thought to the test. Is it really true? Is there another way to look at the situation?
2. Nip perfectionist thoughts at the root. When you're stressing out about a problem, take a few moments to find its origin. Let's say you're tense because your sister is coming to town. Why are you so worried about impressing your sister? Maybe because you've always felt that she thinks she's better than you. There is the root of your perfectionism. Now challenge the root thought. Often you'll find it's not actually true.
3. Say "Thank you." Perfectionists often train their brain on the negative. You can counteract this tendency by practicing a ritual called news and goods. Each evening, take a few moments to think about what new or good things happened during the day. This habit focuses your attention on what you do have and did do rather than what you don't have and didn't do.
4. Set realistic goals. This is especially important for body perfectionists, who strive for infinite self-control and discipline. Try the 80/20 eating plan: If 80 percent of what you eat is nutritious, you can afford to be slightly less careful about the other 20 percent. The same is true in other areas of your life. Suss out which tasks require intense effort and which let you coast a little.
5. Practice self-forgiveness. When you're being particularly hard on yourself, imagine what you would do if a friend called and told you that she made the same mistake you made. Then allow yourself the same respect. Think about who you're talking to: someone you care for deeply, someone who's trying her best. Stop, breathe, reflect and choose to be as gentle with yourself as you would be with your friend.
6. Prioritize your to do list. Draw clear lines between what you have to do and what you want to do. Some are have-to jobs, others are want-to tasks. Once you've split your to do list in two, take a closer look at the want tos. Are these tasks truly important? Will anybody besides you notice if they aren't done?
Monday, October 11, 2010
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
And for myself, I'm with the majority. No mater what, truth always win! No matter how bad it is, I always appreciate those who speak and tell the truth, even if it hurts. The first thing I hate in this world is a liar. A lie whether it is beautiful, still a lie. Nothing about it is beautiful. How about you?
- lovelovemaika answered: ugly truth. always.
- angeeleebutler answered: ugly truth…every time. In a beautiful place preferably.
- victrixiarants answered: Ugly TRUTH
- royalpeasant answered: ugly turth
- -smashley answered: ugly truth
- lisekathleen answered: ugly truth.
- noly answered: truth
- naranjas answered: Ugly truth
- itsredsummer answered: ugly truth!
- icanbethatperkie answered: I prefer, the ugly lie and the beautiful truth.
- hopelesslymg answered: ugly truth!
- austriathewoman answered: both
- farahfauzi answered: Ugly truth
- lieve-lyn answered: Beautiful lie
- anumiee answered: both :P
- harshpep answered: ugly truth.
- theonlypern answered: Beautiful lie. :)
- ailesgrises answered: Ugly truth. Forever. FTW.
- camzii07 answered: ugly truth!
- voicelesswords answered: UUgly truth. I know it’s maybe hurt, but it’s truth. :)
- aviatorxiv answered: ugly truth
- graciebeth answered: ugly truth.
- killtheradiosmashyourhead answered: ugly truth
- su3lynn answered: ugly truth so I can do something about it
- mygradation answered: i prefer the beautiful lie. because i probably know the ugly truth.
- marniemarr answered: ugly truth.
- kateodom answered: beautiful lie. I think we’re all pretending anyway.
- littlemuffins answered: ugly truth
- darkangel88forever: Just don’t let me caught his beautiful lie… Cause if it does…. its gonna be an ugly truth…. :P
- seanymph2010 answered: ugly truth. been there :(
- certainconfusion answered: UGLY TRUTH.
- underthevelvetsheets: at e end of e day, u’re still getting hurt, right? ermmm
- shyscripts answered: ugly truth!
- syhadhoen answered: both suck
- fairuzhasna answered: Ugly truth. It hurts for a while, but it’s nice to know that someone doesn’t lie to you..
- lysa-chomel answered: ugly truth!!=)
- forwardedmessages answered: ugly truth
- justcallmejoy answered: beautiful lie/
- indahsagala answered: beautiful truth :)
- soundslikecornflakes answered: beautiful lie
- serahashleefranklin answered: ugly truth
- justhaventfound answered: ugly truth..always