Wednesday, March 14, 2012
A day in the middle of the week can sometimes be frustrating. That is why I'm posting this article about positive affirmations from sexloveliberation. Often we need to say good things to ourselves to make us feel better and to encourage us to always have a positive thinking.
8 Simple Affirmations You Should Whisper to Yourself Daily
1.) “I am worthy.”
Worthy of love. Worthy of peace. Worthy of praise. Worthy of happiness. Worthy of pleasure.
2.) “My thoughts create my reality.”
Be aware of the thoughts that drift to & fro in your mind; they are direct reflectors of not only your inner world but your outer world. Believe in & aspire to positivity. If you believe that you are abundant, you will create abundance. If you believe you are blessed, you will create imminent blessings.
3.) “Be kind.”
Smile sweetly. Compliment a stranger. Ask someone how they are & really care about their well being. Exude friendliness & warmth, because everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. Radiate compassionate consideration. Give until it hurts.
4.) “The opinions of others don’t really matter.”
Filter the words you hear throughout the day. Only internalize the ones that resonate with your natural rhythms. And when you do listen to the wisdom of others, take it with a grain or two of salt. Cherish your ability to make sound choices; rely on it. Listen to your heart; it’ll never steer you wrong.
5.) “I am stunning.”
Repeat five times more for good measure. Hammer this into your brain. Never forget it.
6.) “Life is beautiful.”
Through the trials & tribulations, through the intricate complexities & complications… life & your existence within it is beautiful. Dwell on that.
Be conscious of every breath you take. Relish in the sensation of your lungs filling up with air; inflate them to their fullest capacity. And when you exhale, smile.
8.) “Be in this moment.”
Stay mindful, stay present, stay centered. And when you feel yourself drifting out of inner consciousness, remind yourself that the past & future are elaborate illusions; that the only time is now.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Hi everyone. Monday's here again to greet us. I'm getting closer to my pregnancy due date =) I can't wait to see my baby. So, how are you all doing. So sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been doing a positive attitude thinking for the birth of my baby. I keep thinking that things will be okay, I will not feel any pain and I keep thinking about all the happiness I will get when the baby is born. Here's a list of what we can do to define a positive attitude. Hope you all always have a positive attitude =)
21 Ways To Define A Positive Attitude
- It is looking adversity in the eye… and laughing.
- Getting what you get, and not pitching a fit.
- Enjoying the unexpected, even when it’s not what you wanted originally.
- Motivating those around you with a positive word.
- Using the power of a smile to reverse the tone of a situation.
- Being friendly to those you don’t know.
- It’s getting back up when you fall down. (No matter how many times you fall down)
- Being a source of energy that lifts those around you.
- Understanding that relationships are more important than material things.
- Being happy even when you have little.
- Having a good time even when you are losing.
- Being happy for someone else’s success.
- Having a positive future vision, no matter how bad your current circumstances.
- Paying a compliment, even to a total stranger.
- Tell someone you know that they did a great job. (And mean it)
- Making someone’s day. (Not just a child’s… adult’s like to have their day be special, too!)
- It’s not complaining no matter how unfair things appear to be. (It is a waste of time… instead do something!)
- Not letting other people’s negativity bring you down.
- Giving more than you expect to get in return.
- Being true to yourself… always.
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Look at the image above. Doesn't it look so refreshing? So mouthwatering! It's Mulberry and Strawberry Shake by Tes At Home. Lately I'm becoming a huge fan of fruit juice, fruit smoothies and also fruit shake. For sure I'm going to try this one at home. Below is the recipe. Enjoy..
Ingredients (2 servings):
- 1 cup strawberries
- 1 1/2 cup mulberries
- 4 scoop mango ice-cream
- Blend everything together until smooth. Top with more fresh berries and ice-cream.
(recipe by Tes At Home)