Friday, December 12, 2008

Togetherness...

Last night I had a family gathering...From My Mom's side of family...Sometimes I wonder why there are so many girls in this big family...oops sorry it's not a big family but it's a HUGE family. The moms, aunties, nieces, girls seem to dominate and play important roles in the family. What I mean roles in here is not the "Hey-I'm-the-boss-here" kind of roles but roles as in those who bring laughter, sharing and of course togetherness. I don't know whether it's because the numbers of the girls in the family but I believe after all...GIRLS just wanna have F.U.N..F.U.N..F.U.N!
This is the "Moms" table
in actions...

I don't know the name of this platter..It's only a platter of fruits but the restaurant seems to really know how to make the best of it...The fruits are cut into small pieces and the they make it as if it sticks on the ice..Looks like a fruity Christmas treeOn my way to the parking lot..I saw this upcoming outlet...and it's a YOGURT bar outlet! Gosh, I can't hardly wait for it to open and taste the yogurt..Oh how I love yogurt...

No comments: