Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Branded Fashion Cupcakes

These cupcakes were inspired by the world's famous brands Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Christian Louboutin, Agent Provocateur and Betsey Johnson. “Fashion Cupcakes” is prop-styled by Lisa Edsalv and shot by Swedish photographer Therese Aldgard. I would like to have the LV cupcake and the Betsey cupcake....How about you? Anyway, what do you think about the Chanel cupcake? When I look at it I feel like it's not meant to be eaten ha ha..I don't know why, maybe because it's black. I don't really like to put any black coloured food in my mouth. It just feels strange. That's why I prefer to have sweet colours Betsey cupcake and chocolate LV cupcake. I bet these must be an expensive cupcakes.

(source from pomegranateandpatchouli.blogspot.com)

No comments: