Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Let it go..

How important for someone to always be patient enough to deal with the things that are sometimes too hard to handle? What are the other things that someone need to be tough? I know that we all given problems so that we can grow. I do believe that God knows we can handle those problems given to us. Things happen for a reason. This time I know that I am facing with things problems so I can deal with harder and tougher problems.

All of a sudden I found these powerful words written on beautiful images from © Yvette Inufio Photography. I can say that, we all have to learn to be patient and we have to believe that a new and better day will come. I do believe that once in a while we have to let go our thought, if your head is too full with so many thought, just let it out. Just like this quote:

“Fill what's empty, empty what's full, and scratch where it itches.”

Wallis Simpson, Duchess of Windsor


No comments: