Tuesday, August 3, 2010

beauty..

The world of women is the world of beauty. Below are some of the beauty images that I love so much. I don't wear heavy make up but I do love to see woman wearing make up with the appropriate portion and at the appropriate occasion of course.

According to Wikipedia, "the history of cosmetics spans at least 6000 years of human history, and almost every society on earth". So you can see that no matter where women are, we (women) want to always look beautiful. These are some of the images that inspire me. You can see that make up can strengthen one's character, red lips, smokey eyes, black eyeshadow, pink cheek, nicely polished nails, long eyelashes and more. But I would say that the inner beauty still plays a very important role to shine your beauty=)

No comments: