Friday, November 19, 2010

Friendship is valuable..


Friendship isn't a big thing - it's a million little things. ~Author Unknown

I just came back having a brunch with my flatmate back when I was studying in Monash University Malaysia. It always feels so good to see close friend after quite some time. She's Malaysian and I'm Indonesian..the last time we met was about 5 years ago at our graduation. So, I've been waiting for this brunch and felt really excited. Then we met this morning...the excitement really was there. We were having a cup of latte and I'm having a waffle, she's having a banana toast. Just us talking about things we used to do back in college. Such a great time.

And now here I am remembering all the friendships I have with my close friends. I always value friendships very much. I have many friends but there are only few who I can call really close friends. I have six close friends that I knew since we were 6...up until now we're still close..closer than ever. Their happiness are also my happiness. So for those of you who have close friends..the ones that you can call real friend, you have to value your relationship...because those friends are the one that will always be by your side, no matter what.

Here's a piece of article written by Karishma Kristina Tannan (taken from ezinearticles) about FRIENDS and FRIENDHSIP...

The Beauty of Friendship

This person just loves you for whom you are. This one person can see things, which you also may not be able to see. This one person knows you so well that even if someone comes and tries to tell them something bad about you, it still does not change a thing since they know who you really are and is confident about whatever you do and will always stand by you. This person is always there for you no matter what the situation is and advises you or goes out of their way to help you. This person is your guide, your friend. To this special person I must say a big thank you who thought me the BEAUTY OF FRIENDSHIP. So in short of you had to say what a friend is then:-

F-forgiveness
R-respect
I-Impartial
E-Emotional
N-Nurture
D-Dependable

And Friendship would be

F-Fun
R-Rational
I-Intuition
E- Endurance
N-Never Ending
D-Devotion
S-support
H-honesty
I-inspiration
P-Perfect

(article source: ezinearticles - image sources: radiodiamond.tumblr & weheartit)

No comments: