Monday, June 27, 2011

Heart and Mind

Have you ever think what are the roles of our heart and our mind? I think that in order to find any answer about our doubtness, we must be able to look deeply into our heart. Because, the heart can give us those answers that often our mind couldn't think of. So, what is the relationship of our heart and mind? I believe it has its own role for us. Logical thinking and a heart's feeling. I'm sure that if we can use both our heart and mind for its proper purpose, we will be able to identify the good and bad, the angel and evil, the possitive and negative, black and white and other things in life.


Heart and Mind

Is it the lassitude, what I am feeling or I am suffering and its increasing day after day, hour after hour. When I recall my past I feel I have done many things that I should not have done or should have done differently. But then, beings are bound to err. I remember the time when my emotion ate me up and then I decided to eat my emotions up and I succeeded too in that to some extant. But now I realize that emotions could have been used in better way. Life is so strange that I myself don’t know what I am trying to know. Is this usual phenomenon or I am the only exception?

I am trying to know, "what am I trying to know? What am I trying to do? What am I trying to get? Why so much of fear of failure, when I have failed so many times? Why am I feeling that I am bounded in my own confusions? Why am I not letting myself left with me only? Why am I not I? Question and questions but no answer No, human too are machines with an extra sophistication of having mind. They are running as they know that they cannot stop. Stopping would mean death. Isn’t that then is the easiest way to stop working?

There must be something else that is playing with us. We cannot stop working. It is not just because of stomach but the heart from where emanates and derives the emotions. You can ask then why mind rules the world if heart is so strong.

Because; Mind emits, heart absorbs Mind shows,
heart hides Mind fears,
Heart bears Heart is not to rule but to serve.
I may try using my mind to control heart
but the power of heart will always prevail over mind.

“Great spirits have always encountered violent opposition from mediocre minds."
- Albert Einstein -

(source from articlesbase.com - images from homegrownhospitality.typepad)

No comments: