Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Dragon Year..

Hi everyone. How's your weekend? We had a long weekend here due to the public holiday of Chinese Lunar Year. And yesterday was also my father's birthday, so there was a family gathering here in my parents' house. We had a barberque, my mom and I cooked, we had a good chat and laugh. It was a good day. Happy Birthday Dad =)

So, it's been said that it's now the year of the dragon. I don't celebrate Chinese New Year but many of my friends were celebrating it. So, for those of you who celebrate Chinese New Year, I would like to say:

"Happy New Year, Gong Xi Fa Cai.
May this year of the Dragon Water gives us all
a prosperous year and bring us luck and happiness"

Here's something about Dragon year I found on chinesefortunecalendar.com:

2012 is the Water Dragon year. Dragon contains Earth. People whose Earth score is low will receive benefits from Dragon. Dragon also contains Water. 2012 will bring good luck for people whose Lucky Element is Water. Dragon is the last year of the Wood cycle. Dragon carries the Wood energy from Rabbit of 2011. If you did very well in 2011 and your Lucky Element is Wood, then your luck will most likely continue during the year of Dragon.

(image soure: weheartit.com)

No comments: