Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Welcome Home My Baby Girl..

Hi there...I am back here at blog world =) It feels so good to be able to write and post something new on my blog again. I was busy at the hospital to take care of my baby girl. She was incubated for about 2 weeks and I couldn't be far from her. Felt like always want to be near my baby girl, Zilla. So, how are you all doing? Hope you're doing well. I am now entering the world of parenthood and motherhood especially. My baby girl is home now =) The first night was so tough I didn't sleep at all because she couldn't really adapted to the new environment. But the second night was running very smoothly. Thank God she's now able to adapt to our home as her new environment. Being a mother is not easy and taking care of a baby is a full time job but for sure it makes me happy and makes me feel complete. Now I have a family of three =) Here are some picture of my baby girl Zilla.

2 comments:

Tish said...

Omg, she is so beautiful!! Congratulations!!!

boya arsila said...

thank you so much Tish xoxo