Thursday, March 28, 2013

Travelling With Baby

I will be having a long weekend this week. And tomorrow my husband, our daughter and I will be out of town for s quick getaway. It will be my daughter's first trip out of town. Hopefuly she'll behave nicely =) I am not a light traveller, everyonw who knows me knows that. I always bring what I think is important when I am on a trip. And now I have a baby, I have more things to bring. So, here I am posting this post while browsing on the net about travelling with baby. Here are tips I found (via babycenter) useful to keep in mind. Hope you all have a great weekend =) 


Tips

  • Start preparing to pack a few days before you travel. Keep a running list of things to take, or put items out on a table or dresser as you think of them.
  • Use a diaper bag with a waterproof lining and a shoulder strap.
  • Be prepared for leaky diapers and baby spit-up on the airplane: Tuck an extra outfit or two for your baby – and an extra shirt for you – into your carry-on bag.
  • Prevent leaks by packing medicines and toiletries in resealable plastic bags.
  • Pack each of your baby's outfits in its own zipped plastic bag so you don't have to hunt around for tiny socks, shirts, and so on.
  • Take your camera, battery charger, and an extra memory card.
  • Take a clip-on reading light so you can read without disturbing your baby.
  • Take the phone number for your baby's healthcare provider in case you have questions while you're on the road.
(tips via babycenter) - image via: parentpost.org)

2 comments:

Hotel said...

Travelling is most important and easiest way to get more relaxation in this busy life. Thanks for allotting such very useful information about travelling with baby. Its too good.

boya arsila said...

you're welcome =)