Monday, June 20, 2011

Charming rustic decor

I love rustic home decor. I think it takes courage and good taste to make a really great rustic decor. This time I found another amazing rustic home decor located in the historical region of Empordà, in Girona, Spain (via freshome). I believe that it's not easy to create such charming rustic home decor. The reason why I love rustic decor is the warmth feeling that it creates. Though there are some people who think that rustic decor is kind of dusty and chaotic. But I am still in love with it. When I first saw it, I knew it was located somewhere in Spain, the colors of the decor really indicate the location. Enjoy the splendid images of the decor below =)

(image source: freshome.com)

3 comments:

Tin Signs and Things 4 U (eBay store) said...

Beautiful and peaceful! I'm inspired. :)

boya arsila said...

this place really is an inspiration =)

Oil Lantern said...

I ooh'd and ahh'd my way through all these photos. I am feeling an urge to redecorate after this does of rustic beauty!