Tuesday, August 30, 2011
Friday, August 26, 2011
Thursday, August 25, 2011
Monday, August 22, 2011
- Read 1 book per week. Reading is a good way to keep your brain active. With just 30 minutes per day you should be able to read one book per week, or more than 50 books per year.
- Solve puzzles. Quizzes, word games, etc. are all good ways to exercise your brain.
- Think positively. You are what you think, all the time.
- Make fast decisions. Instead of thinking for one hour wherever you are going to do something, make your decisions as fast as possible (usually less than 1 minute).
- Wait before buying. Waiting 48 hours before buying anything is a tremendous money saver, try it.
- Meditate 30 minutes per day. A great way to gain clearness and peace is through meditation. 30 minutes are not a lot, but enough to get you started with meditation.
Friday, August 19, 2011
Define and Write Down, How You Want to Experience Life
“I wish I was ______”. “I’d rather be _______”. You fill in the blank. A perfect life absolutely exists for every single one of us, on our terms, as it matters to us.
What would life look like so that you loved waking up every morning and going out and doing what you do? How would your relationships be?
How would you feel if everything in your life was perfect, as perfect is defined by you?
The first step to realizing this perfect life is to write down what perfect is and write down what perfect looks like to you. It is the first hill to trek in the process of making it real.
When you write down your ideal outcome, you show yourself in a powerful and instant way that something you think can become reality; namely the thought “I will write down my ideal outcome” turns into the real result of having it written down on paper.
This is the first step in turning “hope”, “belief”, and “faith” into knowing!