- Read 1 book per week. Reading is a good way to keep your brain active. With just 30 minutes per day you should be able to read one book per week, or more than 50 books per year.
- Solve puzzles. Quizzes, word games, etc. are all good ways to exercise your brain.
- Think positively. You are what you think, all the time.
- Make fast decisions. Instead of thinking for one hour wherever you are going to do something, make your decisions as fast as possible (usually less than 1 minute).
- Wait before buying. Waiting 48 hours before buying anything is a tremendous money saver, try it.
- Meditate 30 minutes per day. A great way to gain clearness and peace is through meditation. 30 minutes are not a lot, but enough to get you started with meditation.
Monday, August 22, 2011
I know that it's not easy to change our habit, especially the bad one. Habits are like those things that stick to us and little by little become a part of us. Don't you think so? I have here with me 6 points of Personal Development Habits from Freestyle Mind. Point 5 really applies on my life. I always think before buying. I always said to myself when I'm about to buy something whether I need it or whether I just want to buy it. Well, maybe you can try one of the points below as a start and make all of the points become you daily habit =) Have a great Monday...
Personal Development Habits