Monday, January 2, 2012

2012...Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone =) My wish for us on this 2012 is just simple, to be happy and just to make all our dreams come true. So simple but we have to work to make it happen. How did you spend your new year's eve? I spent at home with my family, having a barbecue and eat all the food that we can eat hahaha. But it was fun, we got to watch many fireworks from our porch. So, how about your new year's resolution? Did you make any or just go with the flow and see what 2012 will bring? For me, for sure 2012 will be a memorable year since I am expecting a baby soon =) Hopefully things will go they smooth and they way we expect it. Well, wishing you a marvelous 2012. Let's open this year with new hopes and a clean slate.

(image source: sweetsugarpop.tumblr)

No comments: