- It is looking adversity in the eye… and laughing.
- Getting what you get, and not pitching a fit.
- Enjoying the unexpected, even when it’s not what you wanted originally.
- Motivating those around you with a positive word.
- Using the power of a smile to reverse the tone of a situation.
- Being friendly to those you don’t know.
- It’s getting back up when you fall down. (No matter how many times you fall down)
- Being a source of energy that lifts those around you.
- Understanding that relationships are more important than material things.
- Being happy even when you have little.
- Having a good time even when you are losing.
- Being happy for someone else’s success.
- Having a positive future vision, no matter how bad your current circumstances.
- Paying a compliment, even to a total stranger.
- Tell someone you know that they did a great job. (And mean it)
- Making someone’s day. (Not just a child’s… adult’s like to have their day be special, too!)
- It’s not complaining no matter how unfair things appear to be. (It is a waste of time… instead do something!)
- Not letting other people’s negativity bring you down.
- Giving more than you expect to get in return.
- Being true to yourself… always.
Monday, March 12, 2012
Hi everyone. Monday's here again to greet us. I'm getting closer to my pregnancy due date =) I can't wait to see my baby. So, how are you all doing. So sorry for the lack of posts lately. I have been doing a positive attitude thinking for the birth of my baby. I keep thinking that things will be okay, I will not feel any pain and I keep thinking about all the happiness I will get when the baby is born. Here's a list of what we can do to define a positive attitude. Hope you all always have a positive attitude =)
21 Ways To Define A Positive Attitude