Monday's here again =) Hope you are all had a great weekend. So, here's a quote about attitude. Something really nice to open the new week and at the same time to almost close the first month of 2012. Don't you just feel time moves so fast? Because I do. Well, have a great Monday everyone..
Monday, January 30, 2012
Thursday, January 26, 2012
Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Friday, January 20, 2012
Use a pin to poke rows of holes, which will become the crease.
Fold it into a little box and add a piece of hook and loop closure (brand name is Velcro) and you’ve got yourself a clever lunchbox!
Wednesday, January 18, 2012
- To the right: You are open to the world around you and like to socialize with other people.
- To the left: You generally like to work alone or behind the scenes. If you are right-handed and your handwriting slants to the left, you may be expressing rebellion.
- Not at all: You tend to be logical and practical. You are guarded with your emotions.
- Large: You have a big personality. Many celebrities have large hand writing. It may suggest that you are outgoing and like the limelight.
- Small: You are focused and can concentrate easily. You tend to be introspective and shy.
- Average: You are well-adjusted and adaptable.
- Closed for L (meaning the upstroke overlaps the downstroke): Feeling tense? This implies you are restricting yourself in some way.
- Full for L: You are spontaneous and relaxed and find it easy to express yourself.
- Closed for E: You tend to be skeptical and are unswayed by emotional arguments.
- Full for E: You have an open mind and enjoy trying new things.
- Round: You are a people-pleaser and seek compromise. You avoid confrontation.
- Pointy: You are intellectually probing and like to study new things. The higher and pointier the peaks, the more ambitious you are.
- Open at the bottom: You might not be following your heart. For example, you always wanted to be an artist, but you have a career in finance.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Monday, January 9, 2012
Makes 100 applications
2 tbls. olive oil
1/2 tsp. honey
3/4 tsp. beeswax — grated
1/2 tsp. pure cocoa butter
Flavored oil of your choice (like peppermint or vanilla)
1 vitamin E capsule
> In a small saucepan, heat oil, honey, wax and butter over a low heat until just melted.
> Remove from heat and allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
> Stir in flavoring and contents of vitamin E capsule.
> Pour into containers of your choice.