Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chocolate lovers

Now tell me, who doesn't like chocolate? I don't like it but I love it haha =p But really, I love chocolate, I always feel the urge to have chocolate after every meal I have. It doesn't seem complete without having chocolate as the dessert. Not only for dessert, chocolate is good for every moment, don't you think so?

Here what I found lately. I got this amazing web of chocolate, Chocolate.com. It sells many kinds of chocolate, I feel like having them all and keep it in my room =) The best thing is not the variety of the chocolate but it also offers customizable chocolate. Here are some of the pictures and I have here also with the the secret recipe of the simple ammaretto truffles. Would you like to give it a try doing it on your home kitchen? I would love to =)

Simple Amaretto Truffles Ingredients:
  • 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
  • 1 tablespoon Amaretto
  • Cocoa powder for dusting
Instructions:
  1. MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk in large saucepan over low heat. Remove from heat; stir in Amaretto.
  2. POUR into medium bowl. Cover and chill 2 to 3 hours or until firm.
  3. SHAPE into 1-inch balls; roll in cocoa powder. Chill 1 hour or until firm.

No comments: