Hope you like it...
- Unfinished wooden boxes
- A cup of black brewed tea
- Sponge brush,
- Scrap paper
- Several tea bags
- Chalkboard paper
- Chalk pen
- Tape or adhesive
2. Be sure to get all the nooks and crannies of the box, even the insides. Let the box dry, then apply additional coats if you want a deeper color.
3. Cut the labels if necessary to fit on top of your box. Use a pencil to sketch out the label. You can do names for table place cards or cute sayings for favors.
4. Use a chalk pen or white marker to trace over your pencil lines.
5 Adhere your finished label to the top of the box with tape, glue or adhesive.
6. Fill the box with your favorite tea for your guests to enjoy!