- Fat free Greek Yogurt - 2 cups divided in half
- Frozen Blueberries - 12 ounces ( 1 and 1/2 cups)
- Fresh Blueberries - a handful
- Honey or Maple syrup - to taste
- Honey Graham Crackers - 4 sheets
- Make Blueberry Sauce : Take the frozen blueberries in a saucepan and add 2 to 3 tbsp of water heat it up over medium to high heat. Once the berries start to sizzle, reduce the heat to medium, stir it and let it cook for 4 to 5 minutes more until they create a sauce, in between stir it occasionally. When sauce is ready, let it cool down and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Take the Graham Cracker in a food processor or a blender, pulse it until you get a fine crumb.
- Take half of the yogurt, add honey or maple syrup and check the sweetness. Take the other half of the yogurt add few tbsp of blueberry sauce, mix it nicely until get a nice color.
- Assemble : Take a tall clear glass, layer the sauce, two types of yogurt and graham cracker crumbs. Sprinkle some fresh blueberries on the top. Blueberry Yogurt Pie Parfaits are ready! Serve cold or frozen