Thursday, June 25, 2009

For once in my life live

This is a song by Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder. I start my say at the office this morning, and I turn on my computer, put a shuffle mode on my mp3 player and this was the first song that the player played. It's been a while since I last heard this song. And now I just realized that the opening song of the day can really make your day.This song is so soothing and gives me a relaxing mood to start the day. The duet of Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder is so amazing and the lyrics of the song is oh-so wonderful. Hope you can sing along too=)
For once in my life I have someone who needs me
Someone I've needed so long
For once, unafraid, I can go where life leads me
Somehow I know I'll be strong
For once I can touch what my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Oooh Someone warm like you
Would make my dream come true

For once in my life I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like it hurt me before
For once, I have something I know won't desert me
I'm not alone anymore
For once, I can say, this is mine, you can't take it
As long as I know I have love, I can make it
For once in my life, I have someone who needs me

No comments: