Monday, June 15, 2009

Mystique...

This is a new hotel called Mystique, Located in Santorini, Greece. I love seeing pictures of Santorini. It's like seeing an island of a cloud in which it is dominated by blue and white color. When I look at this hotel, it feels like combining nature with luxury and comforts. And again...as the theme of the island, it is dominated by blue and white color. There are eighteen suites and villas in this hotel. I can imagine how beautiful this hotel will be at night...with those lights surrounding. And with view over the Aegean Sea..you will feel that you are a Greek Goddess and your loved one is the Greek God..aah..amazing. the Click here for the official website.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gosh the ocean is so beautiful in those photos, so blue!!!

boya arsila said...

As blue as the ocean can be...

Anonymous said...

Oooh I have been planning on going to greece for a year now. I will check out this new hotel. Thanks Boya!
:D

boya arsila said...

Really Michelle? Oooh..that's a really good plan..I heard the foods are so nice in Greece..You'll have fun for sure..