Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Saying NO...

Have you ever find it hard to say "NO" to other people? Sometimes I can't say no to other people but as I develop more and more, I try to allow myself to say no to certain things that I'm sure I don't want to or I can't do. It's not like I always say no to every single thing but to only certain things. There are many reasons why people often find it hard to say no to other people. They fear that they would disappoint other people, they won't let other people feel the rejection, they want to feel that they can do anything to please others and so on.

However, we don't always have to say yes to other people. Because we do have our own life and if the offer from other people doesn't not fit into your schedule perhaps, don't do it. And if the people accept your rejection (politely of course), I am sure they will understand and won't put any pressure on you. The most important thing is your willingness to do the offer and the sincerity. Here are 5 tips on how to say no politely to other people from eHow by missbb.


How To Say NO Politely

  1. First and foremost keep it simple. Don't make up excuses or lie. Just tell the truth. Ex: "I think you're kids are great, but they are too much of a handful for me to handle. Sorry."
  2. Be kind and gracious. If you were invited to an event, thank them first and foremost for inviting you and thinking of you, but politely decline. Ex: "Thank you so much for the lovely invite, but unfortunately I'm going to have to pass this time.
  3. Don't try to take on every project, every errand, or favor for others. You don't want to be overwhelmed or end up feeling bitter towards others. Let them know that you would really like to help them, but simply can't at this moment. Ex: "I don't want to tell you yes, then have to let you down." "Sorry, but I've got enough on my plate as it is."
  4. It's perfectly fine to say no to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. Even if other people don't understand the big deal, simply tell them straight up that you'd feel really uncomfortable and ask them to respect your wishes. Ex: "I'm sorry but I just don't feel comfortable doing this. I am going to have to decline.
  5. If someone becomes pushy, stay strong. Don't get upset or angry. In a calm voice tell them you're sorry, but again you're going to have to say no, and there is no way you can tell them yes. Be clear that no means no, and then move on to a different topic.
(article source: ehow.com)

1 comment:

maids said...


تتميز شركة تفصيل مطابخ بالرياض بأنها افضل محلات تفصيل مطابخ الالمنيوم بالرياض باعتبارها تمتلك خبرة واسعة في مجال تفصيل المطابخ علي مستوي المملكة العربية السعودية بمختلف مدنها فتمتلك الشركة افضل انواع المطابخ واحدثها وافضل الفنيين المتخصصين والمدربين علي تفصيل المطابخ بمهنية ممتازة وبمهارة فائقة كما تمتلك الشركة افضل ماكينات التفصيل والقص والبرشمة حيث تقوم الشركة بتفصيل المطابخ اسرع من كل محلات تفصيل المطابخ الاخري .
تفصيل مطابخ الالمنيوم بكل انواعها وبمختلف المقاسات باستخدام احدث الطرق في تفصيل المطابخ والاعتماد علي احدث انواع المطابخ التي يتم اصدارها سنويا من مختلف <a href="https://asnanews.net/%D8%AA%D9%81%D8%B5%D9%8A%D9%84-