Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Desk..

How does your desk look like? Is it a mess, empty or free from clutter? My office desk is quite big with computer and printer and also some paper works. I put no pictures or photo on my desk. Just a calendar to put notes and reminders. But the desk I have on my room is different. I have laptop on it, candles, table lamp, and 2 photo frames. I try to separate family life and work life. That's why I try to keep my office desk as simple as possible. So, how about those desks of famous people? We all know that those who really work hard often have their innovative thoughts come up on their desks. Don't you think so? Here are some of the famous people's desks I found from Vanity Fair. Each has its owner's personality...


(all images from vanityfair.com)

No comments: