Friday, October 28, 2011

Basic Make Up..

How good can you do make up? I'm average, in fact I guess I'm more into the natural kind of make up lover. Why? Because that's all I can do haha. I often feel like taking make up class so that I will be able to do make up for any occasion such as a wedding party. It's sometimes not easy to do such a great and proper make up to attend formal party. Although now and then we have to look amazing and stunning, right? And I think make up is the main thing that we can create to look amazing. But don't forget that it all also depends on your inner beauty too. So, here are some tips to do basic make up I found on Our Vanity. I have to attend a wedding this Sunday so I guess I'll have to practice my make up now =) Have a great weekend everyone...xx

Basic Makeup Tips Every Woman Should Know
  • Makeup Foundation Tips
The basis of any makeup look is no doubt a perfect and even complexion to create which you are to use a proper makeup foundation paying a special attention to its application. First of all I recommend you to opt for liquid foundation as it is the easiest one to apply. Shake the bottle to ration all the pigment particles and apply it to your face paying attention to hairline, ear lobes, jaw line, and the area under the eyes.
  • Eyeliner Tips
Eyeliner is the irreplaceable beauty device with the help of which you can make a perfect eye makeup. The only thing I recommend you is to opt for liquid eyeliner as it never better fills the space between lashes that makes the lashes seem thicker.

  • Lipstick Tips
Don’t skip the exfoliation of your lips. It will provide your lips with smoother lipstick application. If you have small lips then it is better to avoid dark red or brown lipstick hues, it is better to opt for flirty shimmery lip-gloss colors.
  • Eyeshadow Tips
To add the vivid sparkle to your glimpse you are to apply a bit of shimmering eyeshadow in the middle of your eyelids over your base eyeshadow tone. Try this makeup tips and it will definitely make your eyes pop.

(article source: ourvanity.com - image source: modelmayhem.com)