- 12 baguette slices
- 3 dry farmed tomatoes, or whatever tomatoes you have on hand
- 3-4 large basil leaves, chopped
- Fresh head of garlic
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Heat up a pan and drizzle some olive oil.
- Toast the baguette slices for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and immediately rub with cut side of a head of garlic. The warmth of the bread releases the garlic's aroma.
- Top the freshly toasted bread with the chopped tomatoes and basil. Season with Kosher salt and cracked black pepper.
- Serve immediately.