Yield: 2 moelleuxs
- 50 g dark chocolate/1.76 oz.
- 55 g butter/ 1.94 oz.
- 25 g all purpose flour/0.88 oz.
- 50 g sugar/1.76 oz.
- 2 eggs
- Grease two mini pudding moulds. Sprinkle some cocoa powder over the butter and shake the moulds to evenly coat them.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200°C/400°F.
- Whisk 1 egg and 1 egg yolk. Add the sugar and whisk. Add the sifted flour and whisk. Melt the butter together with the chocolate. Add the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and whisk.
- Divide the dough over the two moulds and bake for 10-12 minutes. Keep a close eye to them as you really do not want to overcook them!