Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Library and Bedroom

Apartmenttherapy.com had a posting on this room. It is called "The Small Space Movie Lover's Library and Bedroom". Oh My GOD! I LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! The one who designe this was a genius for me. I am a book lover and if you take a look at my room, it's full of books and shelf. And if I have a room like this, I would be the happiest person I guess. I can imagine how good it would be to sleep surrounded by books. The only thing that gives you a concren is the strength of the shelf. You just have to make sure that the books are all on its place so that it will not fall down while you're sleeping=p

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow I totally agree with you. I love books as well and would love to have a room that was just books, like my own personal library. Hmm...that is something to remember when I can afford to have an extra room.

boya arsila said...

I wonder when can I get a room like that?=p Someday hopefuly

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I've always wanted a library in my home. I remember the amazing library from Beauty and the Beast - that's the one I want! Imagine if I could pull that off one day? You're all invited if I do! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh wow Rain! Good idea! I want a library like that.

boya arsila said...

Rain..I will be happy to be invited to your library...