Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mrs. Cold

I am in love and addicted to Kings of Convenience's new song called "Mrs. Cold". Kings of Convenience's songs can always sooth your mind and mood. trust me. Just listen to this song and you'll know it. This is only one of their soothing songs. You're gonna love it..



Hey baby Mrs. Cold. Acting so tough didn´t know you had it in you so be hurt at all. You waited too long. You should've hook me before I put my raincoat on.

Oh can I get it Oh can I see. You were fronting because You knew you´d find yourself vulnerable around me. Oh can I get it Oh can I see You feel vulnerable around me

Hey baby what’s going on? You lost control and you lost your tongue. You lost me Deaf in my ear. Nothing you can say is gonna change the way I feel

Oh can I get it Oh can I see. You were fronting because You knew you find yourself vulnerable around me Oh can I get it Oh can I see I step too close to your boundaries You wanted nobody around to see You feel vulnerable around me

Hey babyWhat is love? It was just a game We´re both playing and we can’t get enough of We´re both playing and we can’t get enough of. We´re both playing and we can’t get enough of...