Monday, March 29, 2010

Sunday Morning..

How was your weekend everyone? Mine was good. I went to a Hot Air Balloon festival in my town. I was so excited because this is the very first time we had a hot air balloon festival, not just in my city but in my country. It was the First Indonesian Hot Air Balloon Adventure. There were about 20 professional hot air balloon pilots from around the world who took place in the event. Here are some links about the event from The Jakarta Globe and Roving Insight. I went there with my boyfriend, sister and my nephew. We were planning to go up into the balloon but we changed our plan since the queue was too long and we were quite sure that we wouldn't get a chance. So, there we were..taking lots of pictures, never wanted to miss anything. It was a fun Sunday morning. Here are some of the pictures captured by my boyfriend.

No comments: