Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Last night's desserts

Last night I had quick Domino's pizza early diner with my boyfriend while waiting his car to be washed and cleaned. After that we went to a bistro to chat and had a dessert. And this was our menu. I was soooo full and when I got home I was wondering how much calories I just had...But what the hell..who cares about calories if you can actually spend a quality time with your loved one=) I had a great time yesterday...And it's all because of my boyfriend..who can always bring a smile on my face=) Love U Big Bird...

2 comments:

Sara said...

i love little moments you can spend with your loved one. my boy and i bought a traveling scrabble board and we like to take it to ikea and eat cheap but yummy food and play scrabble like we are 60yr olds on a rainy day. nothing beats it!

boya arsila said...

it's the little but precious things that count=)