Saturday, September 11, 2010

Everything I need to know..

Something I found on while browsing here and thought that I have to share this with all of you. Something worth to be pondered.

Everything I Need To Know I Learned From Noah's Ark

One- Don't miss the boat.

Two- Remember that we are all in the same boat.

Three- Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.

Four- Stay fit. When you're 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.

Five- Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.

Six- Build your future on high ground.

Seven- For safety's sake, travel in pairs.

Eight- Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.

Nine- When you're stressed, float a while.

Ten- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

Eleven- No matter the storm, when you are with God, there's always a rainbow waiting.

(source from inlightimes.com - image source: rwrinnovations)

2 comments:

Iyan said...

Thank you for posting this. I love "Everything I Need to Know I Learned from..." series. I already have "...from My Dog" and "...from My Cat." This "..from Noah's Ark" is also funny, yet very true.

Again, thanks.

boya arsila said...

Hi Iyan =) Glad you like it too..