Saturday, January 3, 2009

Australia

I Loooove this movie...a mixture of love, comedy,drama,war,hate,betrayal...all in one great movie. It's a very typical movie of Baz Luhrmann who directed two of my favourites movies, Moulin Rouge and Romeo & Juliet. For those of you who don't know what to watch this weekend, I really really really recommend this movie.
Here are some of the quotes:

Lady Sarah Ashley: Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.
Nullah: Mrs. Boss! We gotta get those fat cheeky bulls into that big bloody metal ship!
Nullah: Mama say, I Galapa. I magic-man. I wizard-man!
Drover: We're not really used to...
Lady Sarah Ashley: A woman? I suppose you think I should be back in Darwin, at the church fete or a lady's whatever you call it. Well I will have you know, I am as capable as any man.
Drover: Guests. We're not used to guests is what I was about to say but now that you mention it I happen to quite like the women of the outback.

(images via flickr)

No comments: