Friday, December 4, 2009

Be optimistic



Hi everyone..Friday is here. Let's start this weekend with optimism power. For those of you who consider yourself as an optimist person..raise you hand. I will raise my hand for sure. It's always feel good when you can always have an optimistic mind. I've done one Optimism Quiz. It's a 15-questions quiz and I got 11 optimistic answers out of 15 questions. Wanna know how will you score? You can try it too...click here to take the quiz.
Few things in the world are more powerful than a positive push. A smile. A world of optimism and hope. A "you can do it" when things are tough. (Richard M. DeVos)

I do believe that most men live lives of quiet desperation. For despair, optimism is the only practical solution. Hope is practical. Because eliminate that and it's pretty scary. Hope at least gives you the option of living. (Harry Nilsson)

If you pretend to be good, the world takes you very seriously. If you pretend to be bad, it doesn't. Such is the astounding stupidity of optimism. (Oscar Wilde)

(image of Rodney Smith)

3 comments:

boya arsila said...

I did=)

Anonymous said...

Wasn't referring to the one in your post, sweetie.

boya arsila said...

You mean on the other posts? Actually I did too but sometimes it's hard to find the real actual credit. Maybe next time you can tell me if I did wrong on those credits..Thank you=)