Thursday, December 10, 2009

Purple beauty

I am now in love with the color purple. Especially when buying dresses for formal events like wedding, cocktail party and more. I love dark purple. I can say that dark purple color is the perfect color combination of glamorous, sexy and chic. . I got this brilliant mosaic of purple dresses from inspiredbride. I love all of the dresses especially the dark purple color. And with the nice purse, you can always feel like wearing dark and bright color at the same time...Oh the beauty of purple.(purse images from here, here, here)

2 comments:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

I've been loving super deep purple lately (just recommended it to my friends who were looking for bridesmaid dresses!)

boya arsila said...

That makes the two of us..lately I've been looking for purple here and there =) Hope that your friend will wear your recommendation..