Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Me-Time



Have you seen the video above? It's a scene of Sex and the city where Carrie thinks that she need sometime alone for herself since she's moving in with Aidan. It's a very cute scene. Just like Carrie, I am a believer that every one of us must have our "me-time". Even if it is only 15 minutes, I think it will do us good if we can just be alone for a moment. Back to movie scene, why do I love it so much? It is because I know that I will react just the way she did...not even 5 minutes, I will go back to be with m boyfriend=) Being alone with your loved one is better even if you don't do anything...I love that moment.

So, if you really are alone...you don't have to do this or that thing. Just sit somewhere and just do nothing. I love that moment. It feels like you are able to reflect every single things happened in your life. What's your idea of the perfect place to spend your time alone? Mine is a corner. I love corner room, even if it's only a chair or a sofa in the corner. It can make you feel that you really are alone with no interruption. Here are some of my ideas for my perfect "me time" corner.

(image sources: housetohome.co.uk, delikatissen.com, weheartit.com, vi.sualize.us)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pictures hun. Especially the first one. I need a place like that. And I definitely need some ME time.
:D

boya arsila said...

yup..those places would make an amazing "ME" time=)