Thursday, December 10, 2009

Secrets of Men

Everyone has their own secret, right? But would it be nice if we could know what are those things that men kept as their secrets? I'm sure we all curious about that. These are the 8 not-so-big secrets that men keep...phew, luckily those are not big things haha. Marie Claire came up with this list through their male dating blogger, Rich Santos. Wanna know what those things are? here they are...

Eight Not-So-Big Secrets Men Keep

1. We think we are good in bed.

This one’s my favorite. Ladies, I think we can all agree that men may be great at a lot of things, but acting like they don’t think they’re good in bed isn’t one of them.

2. We want to bail the morning after a one-night stand.
Really?! Because taking off before the sun comes up and leaving a good-bye note on your pillow gives us no clue!

3. We do think you’re crazy sometimes, but only because it makes things easier for us.
Wait, guys think we’re crazy? Seriously? I’ve never heard that one before.

4. Leave your baggage at the door.
Guys are happy to help out their girlfriends with emotional issues. But if the baggage becomes apparent too early in the relationship, then a guy will probably bail. Also, baggage causes people to put pressure on or damage a relationship, so it may be doomed from the outset.

Hold on one second. Guys don’t like dealing with emotional baggage? But, why not? Emotional baggage early in a relationship is so fun, so engaging. I’d have thought guys would be clamoring to get their hands on a woman with lots of baggage. I’m shocked to hear this isn’t the case.

5. We are afraid of commitment.
No!

6. Confidence is key in the bedroom.
Well, I guess that explains number one then, huh?

7. Sometimes, we do blame your bad mood on PMS.
Hey, guess what, guys—we do too!

8. We get jealous because we’re insecure.
And here’s our big secret: we know.
(image via marieclaire - source from divinecaroline)

2 comments:

chelsifer said...

where do you find these things!? :)

boya arsila said...

I found it on divinecaroline.com. The minute I read it I knew that I have to make posting about this=)