Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Warm drink..

How's winter everyone? I leave in a tropical-climate country, so My version of winter is this rainy season we are having now. In fact, it was raining and so cloudy outside while I'm typing this posting. And you can guess that I have here with me a warm cup of coffee to fill up my morning and to give me good mood for the day. Here is another thing that can warm your body and also your soul. It's called White Hot Chocolate. I got this yummy drink recipe from The Good Mood Food Blog.
Yummy White Hot Chocolate!

Ingredients (Serves 2):
  • 150g white chocolate
  • 500ml milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
Directions:
  1. In a saucepan, gently melt the chocolate in the milk, make sure to keep whisking until the chocolate is completely melted.
  2. Bring the mix to a gentle simmer and whisk in the vanilla extract and the cinnamon until combined.
  3. Serve in big mugs and slurp down straight away!

2 comments:

Erin @ SYL: Slipcover Your Life said...

White hot-chocolate is my FAV!

boya arsila said...

me too..hmm in fact I just had white chocolate martini a few days ago=)