Monday, August 10, 2009

Silhouette

Don't you love silhouette photographs? Because I do love silhouette photographs and for quite some time I always want to take a picture of myself in those silhouette moment but never got a chance to do it. . What do you think and how do you feel when you see silhouette? I think silhouette can give different perspectives to different people. For example, when you see a silhouette of a woman, do you see her as if she's smiling or crying, laughing or maybe her emptiness? We'll never know exactly, right? That's why I love silhouette photos. From far, we can really see the picture clearly but somehow when we dig deeper to the real picture, guessing is all we can do. So, I found these really nice silhouette photographs here. These are very amazing photos and you can actually learn how to take silhouette photographs here. Enjoy...