Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Razor Residence

I am not a big fan of modern architecture or minimalist one. I prefer seeing a traditional architecture or interior rather than seeing the modern one. It seems to me that the modern architecture and interior are not warm enough and don't have a homey feeling. But his one is an exception. I don't know why this design has caught my eyes. It is called The Razor Residence designed by Wallace E. Cunningham which I found via homedsgn.com. The house has four bedroom and six bathroom. What do you think? Marvelous, isn't it?

(all image via homedsgn.com)

2 comments:

Wendy Lu said...

Um this building is BEAUTIFUL. But then again, I am a total fan of such modern architecture. :) There's something crazy-beautiful about glass doors and windows all around you that makes you feel like you can fly, but that also makes you feel safe and secure inside.

~TRA

http://xtheredangelx.blogspot.com

boya arsila said...

I'm not a fan of modern architecture but loving this house..and you are a fan of modern architecture..I can imagine how you really love the house. And that's very true, you've made a good point about safe, secure and feels like you can fly =)