Friday, May 20, 2011

What to do next..


I came across this quote from the oh-so-fabolous chick-lit author Sophie Kinsella. This one the quote was from one of her books "The Undomestic Goddess". It's about goal in life. Do you have any goals? Or in this life, you need no life's goal...you just need to go where life takes you. Which one do you prefer? I am in the middle of both arguments here. Sometimes, it's good to have goals in life so you know where you are now and how far you are to reach your goals. On the other hand it feels so free when you have nothing to be worried about in this life, such as to accomplish your goals. I think I am going to say that I am a mixture of both concepts. I have goals in life but at the same time I am not going to feel blue but I'm gonna say this to myself: "maybe life has other plans for me" so I can change the directions of the goals =) So, here's the quote:

"sometimes you don't need a goal in life,
you don't need to know the big picture.
you just need to know what you're going to do next!"

(image source: weheartit.com)

5 comments:

freelancerfortunes said...

Just say Hello to all, and offcourse especially to the owner on this blog. what can i say that this blog is very vital it is very helpful in my blog too. :)

do check it

Quick Money



Thank you add comment too :)

Brasil said...

I am reading "The Undomestic Goddess" and it was a funny, entertaining, light read that I just didn't want to put down. Although many parts were a little far fetched, I still thoroughly enjoyed this book.This was my first Sophie Kinsella book.

John said...

the north face
cheap uggs
louis vuitton
nike roshe run
michael kors outlet clearance
adidas originals
tiffany and co
nike free run
gucci handbags
retro jordans
fitflops
kd shoes
ray-ban sunglasses
abercrombie
cheap ugg boots
uggs clearance
canada goose
cheap nfl jerseys
canada goose outlet
louis vuitton
michael kors outlet
canada goose jackets
toms shoes
ugg boots on sale
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton
oakley sunglasses
nike air force 1
20151204yuanyuan

Fangyaya said...

kate spade purses
true religion outlet
mont blanc pens outlet
coach factory outlet online
coach factory outlet online
prada handbags
michael kors outlet store
ugg slippers
coach outlet
michael kors outlet online
michael kors outlet online sale
uggs sale
polo ralph lauren
coach factory outlet
ugg boots
the north face jackets
nike shoes
nike tn
louis vuitton purses
coach outlet
abercrombie outlet
uggs outlet
cheap ugg boots
ugg outlet
uggs on sale
ugg on sale
nfl jerseys cheap
ugg outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach factory outlet
michael kors
nike air max uk
longchamp pas cher
coach outlet
oakley vault
adidas outlet store
oakley outlet
canada goose coats
fitflops shoes
discount jordans
20169.14chenjinyan

GIL BERT said...

red valentino
jacksonville jaguars jersey
coach factory outlet
coach outlet online
nike free 5
michael kors outlet
air jordan uk
true religion jeans
longchamp handbags
christian louboutin shoes