Sunday, May 17, 2009

L.O.V.E

And this is the song that has been running on my mind lately...L.O.V.E. Here's the clip of the song, Joss Stone's version. I am sure everyone knows this song...Let's sing along..

L is for the way you look at me. O is for the only one I see. V is very very extraordinary. E is even more than anyone that you adore and love It's all that I can give to you. Love is more than just a game for two. Two in love can make it. Take my heart but please don't break it. Love was made for me and you.

Yeah L is for the way you look - you're lookin' at me. And O is for the only one I see. V is so very very extraordinary. Now E is even more than any-any-anyone that you adore can love It's all that I'm gonna give to you. Oh love is more than just a game for two. Two in love can make it. Take my heart but please don't you break it 'Cause love was made for me and you

I'm a-tellin' you that love was made for me and you. Don't you know that love was made for me and you

No comments: