Wednesday, June 24, 2009

wonderland...

I love all the works created by Tim Burton. And I love to see Johnny Depp's acting, for me he can be anyone in different kinds of movie. Funny movie, serious movie, cartoon, dark movie and other movies. Tim Burton and Johnny Depp are like this dynamic duo. They always come in pair. And of course they can make a really good quality movie. Tim Burton's story combined with Johnny Depp's amazing acting can be this wonderful package that you can't be missed out. I really adore both men.

Tim Burton himself is a really unique person who can really stands out among the crowd. He's an American film director, producer, writer and artist. His famous movies include Edward Scissorhand, The Nightmare Before Christmas, Batman, Sleepy Hollow, Planet of the Apes, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Corpse Bride and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Here you can see that most of his movies were played by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.








I've watched all of his movies. My favorites are Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, Corpse Bride and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. And this morning, I just found out that he will have an upcoming movie of Alice in Wonderland. Oh my God...I really can't wait until the movie comes. Trust me...the movie will be an amazing one. O and one more thing..of course..it will be played by Johnny Depp and Helena Bonham Carter.
(images via flickr and cinematical.com)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS ONE!!! Alice in Wonderland....oh my gosh, and I'll be on PEI when it comes out so I can actually see it in the theatres!!! I'm such a Tim Burton fan!!! My favourite is Sleepy Hollow.

boya arsila said...

Yay..I finally found someone who loves Tim Burton too..Isn't he amazing and genious? We should watch Alice in wonderland together=)

Anonymous said...

Oh that would be so neat!!! We'll definitely have to make sure we don't talk about it until we both see it though!!! And you have to love Johnny Depp, he's a wacky-good-looking, lol! Oh and I'm glad Helena is going to be in it too, she's such a great actress, she's a beauty too!