Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unexplainable

How can you explain these images? Sometimes when you look around, there are many events that can make us smile and think wow, that really is funny. There are those coincidences in life that can't be explained by our mind. I'm going to try to explain each of the image with my own words usign my own imagination.
Don't blame the bird people. There's no school for birds.

I shouldn't have eaten that much. But what can I do..that was a really tasty bowl of nut from the family picnic basket on the park. Ooops, don't tell them I ate that okay=)

Hey, what are you looking at? I know, I know, you don't need to say it. I have a really bad hair style and hair color. I fell asleep when my hair stylist try new hairstyle for me. There goes my money.


This little turtle says "Enough for me, now how can I get this apple for take away so my family can enjoy it also? hmmm is there any delivery service?"


Ants marching...1,2,3,4...1,2,3,4...oops, careful kiddo..it's a slippery road ahead. Open you parachute!
(source from reflectionof.me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha this is cute. gave me a good little laugh as I read your message for each one. :)

boya arsila said...

never thought animals can give us funny acts=)

Anonymous said...

Animals are natural clowns! I see that every day with my two little guys. And when I watch the squirrels chasing each other and the birds sneakily eating from the feeder...I laugh all the time. That photo of the squirrel "spread eagle" is hillarious!

boya arsila said...

Rain..you're good with words..squirrel "spread eagle" really suits the squirrel style=)