Monday, April 13, 2009

Which Gossip Girl are you?

A fun little quiz from teenvogue.com. Take this quiz to find out which gossip girl are you. Just for fun. Click here to go to the quiz. I did mine and JENNY is my result. For sure I know I'm not Blair-type kind of girl. Here's what the quiz says about JENNY:

Master of changing styles, you transform your look regularly. Whatever your choose to wear, whether it be a cute dress with socks and heels or an edgy leather jacket and loose t-shirt combo, you've gotten over conforming and have decided to embrace your fashion-savvy side.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

where is the link??? I want to take the quiz! :)

boya arsila said...

oops sorry...here's the link
http://www.teenvogue.com/magazine/polls/trendtest/gossipgirl .. I ahve also put the link of the posted posting=)