Monday, July 6, 2009

Letters..

I was curious and was wondering in this such digital era, do people still write the traditional hand written letter? Do you? I don't write hand written letters anymore but I still write hand written memo. Just those short and simple notes. But I still love to write down my daily journal. I always carry a notebook with me wherever I go just to write down my thoughts and feelings whenever those come up in my mind.

And how about the post man? Do people still waiting for the post man to come to put something in their traditional mail box? I believe that our post man is now our email address and our mail box is our inbox. And I bet that those letters that are sent by post office are those billing letters, phone bills, credit card bills, this and that.

However, I still feel happy whenever I receive a postcard or anything via post office. It always feel different when you can actually touch the card people sending you. Do you feel that way too?

(images from justbesplendid.tumblr, postman from theplayshack.co.uk)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss snail mail letters. Everyone emails now. I used to write to a boyfriend when we tried a long distant and I loved his letters. He always made me feel so beautiful. Too bad it didn't work out.

boya arsila said...

yeah..everyone e-mails now..I know that it always feel good when we can acutally read the hand written letters from the one we love..