Sunday, March 8, 2009

Confessions of a Shopaholic

Last night I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic. This movie is based on a book written by a British author Sophie Kinsella. I've read all the book of Sophie Kinsella, including this one of course. Those of you who read chic literature would most probably know Sophie Kinsella. As you all know that Confessions of a Shopaholic is a story of Rebecca "Becky" Bloomwood (Isla Fisher) who is a shopaholic and has a serious problem with credit cards-huge debt. When you compare the movie to the book series, I think there's quite many differences. But the movie is entertaining because of the shoes, bags, clothes and the colorful scenes. One nice chick flick that can gives us a really good moral story. When you do shopping, do not follow your heart, follow your brain. And just like one of Warren Buffett's "10 ways to get rich":
Limit What You Borrow: Living on credit cards and loans won't make you rich.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I haven't seen this since I had my surgery when it came out. I definitely will rent it though

boya arsila said...

surgery? what surgery? hope you're okay=) but this movie will surely make entertain you if you decided to rent it...

Anonymous said...

I had foot surgery on the 13th of feb.

Unknown said...

yeezy
yeezys
vans shoes
kyrie irving shoes
goyard handbags
adidas yeezy
basketball shoes
nike air max 2017
jordan retro
goyard