Wednesday, March 18, 2009

White apartment

Designtoinspire has a review on this apartment located in Göteborg, is the second largest city in Sweden after Stockholm. The city is situated by the sea. Look at the balcony, it's so nice. I can imagine myself having an afternoon tea after the hard day at work. Feel the evening breeze of fresh air from the sea and brings in the oceanic breeze into the house. This house is dominated by white colour which is my favourite colour. So,now you know why I'm posting this apartment. DO you know what they say about the white color meaning? White associates with the "Air" element. It's aligned with the Moon. White represents Faith - Purity - Innocence - Truth - Peace - Humility. Last but not the least, white is the color of purity, innocence, and truth. I guess the definitions really suit the apartment. So whenever you're entering this apartment, you'll find purity and peacefulness ambiance all around. This really is one nice apartment.

No comments: