Friday, March 13, 2009

Friday LoVe..

Love is as sweet as chocolate. Agree? And just like chocolate that can make you get addicted, love is making you addicted to it too. The more you have it, the more you want it. You just can't seem to get enough of it. When I see the picture below reminds me of India Arie's song called Chocolate High. Have you heard the song? it's a nice song that I'm sure you'll have a smile on your face when you hear the song.

Here's the song..Chocolate High...

Yeah yeah yeah yeah Ooh ooh If we make each other happy, then we just can't lose. I don't mean to be decadent. I might sound like a hedonist but the simplest way I can put it. You become a habit. The more I consume, the more I gotta have it ain't no such thing as too much. If you gave me everything it'd never be enough yeah. My black coffee with sugar no cream in the morning you're my super double caffeine dream yeah. Your precious darkness got me so strung out and lovin' the way that you. Got me so wide open, my baby doll. Jonesin' and fienin' under my skin. My nerves are screamin' when you're not here. See baby I need ya sugar you're so delicious

There is somethin' about your love that makes me just want to open up. Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life. I'm addicted to your chocolate high. Cause I want you, and I know that you want me. So let's stay close like we supposed to be and just get high off our own supply. I'm addicted to your chocolate high.

I be trippin' in so many ways if I go a single day without a taste of your love. The finest cuisine of today's world Five stars, oh you're so gourmet girl. I crave you, I want you. Every cell in my body needs you. Tasty like hershey's and nestle you're rich like godiva boy you just so sexy

There is somethin' about your love that makes me just want to open up. Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life. I'm addicted to your chocolate high cause I want you, and I know that you want me. So let's stay close like we supposed to be and just get high off our own supply. I'm addicted to your chocolate high. Your flavor is the sweetest thing in life and I don't ever want to come down. I'm addicted to your chocolate high...Oh yeah

No comments: