Friday, March 6, 2009

Measurement

And this one is one unique kitchen stuff for you if you're planning to cook this weekend. This measurements is called Equal Measure from WorldWideFred. It's a new fun way to measure. Fred says, next time you make brownies, use a tyrannosaur’sbrain of flour, or sugar equal to the water in a cumulus cloud the sizeof the bus. Equal Measure is half measuring cup, half laboratory beaker,and all fun. And don’t worry, it includes ounces, milliliters, and cups on the scale too. Specificaiton: 2 1/2-cup capacity, heat-resistant, dishwasher-safeborosilicate glass.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooh I want one of these in my kitchen. Perfect for my collection. I have all kinds of cute things for cooking. My favorite is a shot glass measuring up.

boya arsila said...

this one is so unique..i want one too=)